Contributors

Sunday 9 May 2010

Sicilian Portrait #46


Dismembered and lost in a chrome bush,/ lock-nut rusting binary songs,/ your frosted glass eyes met my softness./ Mystical practice touching your enameled iron hair./ In an antique and baroque garden of Palermo,/ you told me that the earth started to involve/ at the end of the Maya Civilization./ Diane Pernet was laughing at my nudity:/ my heavy pink skin was so untrue/ in front of your silver gloomyness./ Lost in your teaspoon made tattoo,/ I’ve decided to lay with you,/ your legs away./ Slippery grass was around your chest and,/ as I touched the ground, your firm hand/ was between my legs./ With thumb and forefinger you tear off my clit/ and took the blooded phalanxes to your mouth./ The lights on your belly became black:/ it was the only way for you to die,/ it was the only way for me to live.

Cesare Callegari





This is a poem written by my lovely friend Cesare.

If you need further info:

The Angelo Foundation Presents
ROBOT POETRY READING
www.robotpoetryreading.com

No comments:

Post a Comment