Contributors

Wednesday 21 April 2010

vomiting phobia


Taking the public means is always a trouble, at least here, in Milan.
And it gets worst if you suffer from panic attacks and that shitty stuff.
As I do.

Then, when I move around in the city I often wonder what would happen if I feel bad on the tram, feeling close to faint or to vomit.
Well, today I got on the 43, the bus that takes me home from work. I was wearing my Ipod as usual with very high volume and I was sitting pretty close to the driver.
A woman got near to the coach and started talking with him, then
(I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY) I slowed my music down.

Guess what I heard?
The lady was telling him that somebody had thrown up on the bus.



After several minutes where I was filled with dismay I realized that it can happen to feel sick on the bus.
And paradoxically I felt incredibly at ease.

1 comment:

  1. I do know what it's like to feel sick in public means. I fainted once in a bus in milan, another time in the tube in london and i puked in the train from milan to venice last year.

    ReplyDelete